Sheba Medical Center
Virtual Dream in the biggest clinic at middle-east: Sheba Medical Center in Tel Awiw, Israel.
- Cooperation with “Friend of Sheba” Foundation from USA.
- Coordination of 5 GearVR VR headsets sponsorship.
-360 experiences and videos implementation
- Virtual Dream implementation
- Training and Lectures for 30+ professors and doctors of Sheba Medical Center – Hematologists, Oncologists and other specialties.
Lecture: “Technology for Human – Virtual Reality risks and potential in medical, humanitarian and social projects”
a)What is Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality / Mixed Reality
b)VR potential segments
c) VR in Expending Real World: Education, Art, History, Trainings, Behavioral Memory, Reflex, Risk Lowering, Serious Games,
d)VR Humanitarian support – Cooperation with United Nations, UNOCHA, International Committee of Red Cross, GICHD etc.
e) VR in Improving Real World: Rehabilitation of Paraplegics, Stimulating Neuroconnectors reconstruction, Exposure Therapy, PTSD therapy, Support for Autistic patients
f) VR in Escaping Real World: Risks of anti-social behavior, Escapism, Depression, Alter-ego, Real World Substitute. Risk of addiction (gaming, porn, gambling etc.). Potential in suicide prevention, pain relief, pain management, distraction, motivation.
g) VR in the future development –risks and potential.
h) Virtual Dream – Case Study, summary.
- Training and lecturing group of volunteers
- Consultation of minimizing risk of seizures and uncomforting sensations during VR experiences.
- Preparation of feedback forms for “soft” validation
- Start of Phase One of the long-term co-operation.